If your air conditioner is older than 7 years or has been breaking down frequently, you may need one of our technicians to evaluate your unit for a possible replacement.
How do I know if I am ready for a new air conditioner?
- Air conditioner is running more than usual
- Electricity bills have increased drastically
- Increased repair of your current unit
- Age of unit – air conditioners lose an average of 1 seer of efficiency per 5 years
- Having to dust more often – older units don’t filter the air as well
Choosing a new air conditioning unit is a big decision and we are here to help answer any questions you may have. We install all levels and brands of AC units and will help choose the perfect one for you and your family.
One of the most important things to look at when choosing a new ac unit is the SEER rating. The SEER, or Seasonal Energy Efficient Ratio, is a metric used to measure how much cooling a system puts out for each unit of energy it consumes. The higher the SEER rating, the more efficient the air conditioner operates. In general a 16 SEER air conditioner is perfect for an average sized family home.
What is included in a replacement air conditioner?
- Replacement of air conditioning unit/systems
- Remove and dispose of old unit
- New foundation laid for new unit
- All work updated to existing city codes
- New programmable thermostat = money saver!
- Average install takes about a day
- No subcontracting – all work is done by Service One technicians
- First annual tune-up and replacement filter included
- Financing is available including options at Zero down with 0% APR
Contact us to set up an appointment or get a free quote for an air conditioning installation.
If you are an allergy or asthma sufferer ask about our CleanEffects™ air filtration system with the power to filter out 99% of the flu virus from your home!