At Service One, we offer installation, repair, maintenance, and replacement air conditioning and heating services for commercial properties throughout the Dallas, Ft Worth and surrounding areas. All of our technicians are certified and experienced in commercial HVAC services.
Some of the properties with have experience working with are:
- Strip malls
- Server rooms
- Retail stores
- Office buildings
- And much more!
Installation & Replacement
For the majority of our commercial properties we recommend our rooftop package units. These units are efficient and effective as much as they are comfortable to meet all your needs simultaneously. As you might expect, these units are installed on the roof of your building and are sized and optimized to suit all your heating and cooling needs year round with the lowest operating costs possible. Being tied into your duct system helps to keep your place of business at a comfortable and consistent temperature at all times.
Service One also understands that not all buildings are alike and each one has its own unique set of conditions required to ensure the comfort, health and productivity of its occupants, therefore we offer chillers. From reducing your building’s carbon footprint, to delivering a healthier indoor environment, cutting energy costs, and low sound levels, we offer energy efficient chillers tailored to fit almost any comfort. These types of machines are perfect for high rise and large square footage buildings, but can be accommodated to any size.
If you are in the market for a new or replacements commercial HVAC system, please contact us today!
Especially in the hot Texas summers, being without air conditioning or heating can bring your business to a sudden halt. Don’t worry; Service One is here to help! We offer emergency services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week; someone will always be there to answer the phone. Our service vans are fully stocked so that we can get you back up and running as soon as possible.
Regardless of your building’s HVAC system make and model, we have certified technicians that can help. If you are experiencing any of the following, please contact us for a repair:
- You are experiencing weak air flow
- Your system is making odd sounds or is struggling to turn on
- Your unit is leaking or has a buildup of condensation and humidity around your vents
- The temperature is uneven or not cooling completely
- Your energy bills have drastically increased.
- If your unit is needing repairs more than 2-3 times a year, you may need to look into a new, more energy efficient replacement unit
A maintenance plan is crucial when it comes to getting the most out of your system. Maintenance plans can save you money in the long run and the headaches of having to deal with repairs. They will keep your system running at its peak performance year round.
Here are just a few of the benefits of our commercial membership plan:
- Increase the reliability of your system
- Catch problem areas early, reducing major breakdown costs
- Extend the life of your system
- Increase energy efficiency
- Lower your energy bills
- Improve the comfort level of your business
- Required on most systems to maintain manufacturer’s warranty
- Most locations require maintenance contracts per the buildings lease
Please contact us to get an individual quote on a maintenance plan for your building.