When faced with a new furnace installation, it’s important to have a qualified technician to get everything right from the start to avoid additional repairs. Service One has years of experience installing new furnaces and can assure you we don’t go home until your new furnace is installed and working correctly.
How do I know if I am ready for a new furnace?
- Pilot light keeps going out
- Bills have increased drastically (especially with electric heat)
- Not heating the whole house well
- Rust around heating equipment
- Detection of funny smell/gas odor
- Carbon Monoxide detectors keep going off
- Furnace runs constantly
If you are experiencing any of these problems contact us or make an appointment online and one of our trained technicians will come out to evaluate and identify the issue. Rest assured we will only recommend a new furnace installation if needed.