Regular system maintenance will ensure that your heating system remains operating at its highest level and stays safe in your home. With our 29 point inspection, your annual maintenance will help keep your system free of break-downs and reduce costly repairs.
What should I expect on a heating tune-up?
- Check and Adjust Ignition Operation: Ensures that your furnace will start reliably all winter.
- Monitor Furnace Cycle: Make sure the system is cycling properly and the controls are calibrated.
- Check and tighten all Loose Electrical Connections: Loose connections are a common issue with inoperative units.
- Inspect Gas Pressure: Ensures safe burner operation and reduces energy costs.
- Check for Cracked Heat Exchanger: The older a furnace, cracks can begin in the heat exchanger which can allow carbon monoxide and other dangerous gases into your home.
- Adjust Blower Components: To ensure adequate airflow for maximum heating capacity and efficiency.
- Check and Test Safety Controls: Essential for the protection of your home and the furnace.
- Monitor Voltage & Amp. Draw on Motor: With measuring the voltage and amperage draw our technician can identify problems before the unit fails.
- And more!
What are the benefits of a heating tune-up?
- Extend the life of your furnace
- Detect any problem areas or harmful gases
- Lowers energy use
- Peace of mind knowing your furnace is up to date and safe
Make sure to check out our memberships page to sign up and save on your yearly tune-ups and any future services!