Service One is your #1 choice for duct cleaning and indoor air quality solutions for your home or business.
Have you ever stopped to think what is in the air you are breathing inside your home? The most common pollutants are dust mites, pet dander, chemicals from cleaners and furnishings, and the more dangerous odorless gases. When the outdoor air is mixed with indoor air it dilutes these emissions and proper ventilation carries them out of the home. In fact, the air inside your home can be up to 5 times more polluted than the air outside.
What should I do to Improve Indoor Air Quality?
- Most importantly, you need good air filtration
- Change and/or clean air filters regularly to trap pollutants
- Proper ventilation allows fresh air to be brought indoors
- UV lighting helps remove mold and bacteria
- Maintain a proper humidity level to help reduce dust mites
Service One serves the following areas with the following services:
We are licensed HVAC technicians offering furnace repair, furnace tune-up and furnace replacement in Keller, Watauga, Bedford, Southlake, Roanoke, Trophy Club, Colleyville, Ft Worth, Flower Mound, Lewisville, Coppell, Lantana, Lake Dallas, Justin, Dallas, Irving.
Please call to confirm if we service your area.